Receipts for donations and payments

A receipt will be sent to you via email. If you have paid by credit or debit card, a hard copy along with the PDQ slip will be sent to your billing address.

Requests for refunds

These must be made in writing and sent to: The IFT, 99 Ifield Road, London SW10 9AS. These must include the:
– reason for the request
– time and date any fault on our part has been incurred
– name of the staff member concerned
– copy of any documentation relevant to the complaint (website printout etc.)